Christ the King Lutheran Church is a member of Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (LCMC). THE GOSPEL is good news! Heaven and God's Assurance is a gift of God's grace, but people are sinners, and though God is loving, He is Holy, so Jesus died to pay for our sin, and the free gift of Assurance of Life now and forever with God becomes ours through faith in Jesus and His Saving Work!
Discover God's purpose for your life!
- 8:00a - Traditional Worship
- 9:20a - Sunday School
- 10:40a - Contemporary Worship
- 5:00p - Worship and Prayer Service
- 11:45a - 12:10p Midday Worship
- 6:30p - 7p Evening Worship
PLEASE JOIN US:
PRAYER AND HEALING SERVICE
July 11 at the 5:00 pm
our regular monthly Healing prayer/worship service.